How to turn high pressure moments into performance success, by leaning into pressure.
In a world of uncertainty and competition for our attention, we feel under relentless pressure to perform. When it comes to performance, pressure always wins. The most successful teams and people walk towards pressure, and they understand the art of when to apply or release it.
Have you ever noticed that human pressure is like atoms? We have positive and negative energy, sometimes spontaneously combust, collide with other human beings, and even join forces with other human beings to create greater impact. As leaders, it is our role to manage the energy, and pressure of our people and teams. Through an engaging, interactive and entertaining session, Craig will show you how to lean into your ATOMIC PRESSURE and avoid an atomic bomb moment.
In this interactive and thought-provoking session:
- Learn how the 5 principles of Atomic Pressure will help you and your team win when performance matters.
- Understand that low and high pressure both lead to low performance and why moderate pressure enables high performance.
- Discover when to turn pressure off and when to apply pressure for individual and team success.
- CEO’s, C-Suite Executives, Entrepreneurs & Leaders
- Collaborative Teams & Businesses
- Athletes, Coaches & High Performance Staff
To book Craig for your next event, please fill out the form below